Are you planning a wedding, building a home or a study abroad student? … Shinhan Bank will promptly meet all your financial needs and help your life more fully.
That is the promise of Shinhan Bank to customers when they come to mortgage loan at this bank.
In order to fulfill that promise, Shinhan Bank has designed trust lending products with many attractive benefits.
The mortgage loan comparison tool of banks will help you choose the bank with the lowest interest rate for your loan.
Mortgage loan interest rate
Shinhan Bank – Korea International Bank is one of the foreign-invested banks most favored by customers in our country recently.
Giving customers a different financial solution than other banks, a solution that brings fast and great efficiency.
Table of interest rates for unsecured loans of Bank Shihan Bank 2018:
Benefits of mortgage loans
Selecting Shinhan Bank as a bank to accept unsecured loans, customers will have some outstanding benefits:
- Without collateral property;
- There is no guarantee;
- No need for notary documents;
- Careful service and customer support;
- Loan limit up to 12 times the salary, maximum 300 million;
- Flexible loan term from 12 to 36 months;
- The lowest interest rate is only 0.69% / month (interest rate of 12% / year according to the declining debt balance);
- Simple file, fast review time in 24 working hours;
- No loss of loan premiums.
Conditions for unsecured loans
Shinhan Bank offers some conditions for customers who want to borrow unsecured loans as follows:
Vietnamese citizens, living and working in: Ho Chi Minh City, Binh Duong, Dong Nai, Hanoi, Bac Ninh, Hai Phong, Thai Nguyen, Vinh Phuc;
- Men from 21 years old to 60 years old;
- Female from 21 years old to 55 years old.
Working time over 6 months at the current company;
Income through bank accounts over 6 million / month.
Documents, procedures for mortgage loans
Some necessary documents and procedures when applying for mortgage loans at Shinhan Bank:
- Valid identity card, or passport;
- Permanent residence, or Temporary residence book (KT3), or Certificate of temporary residence;
- Documents to prove income:
- Labor contract, or Work Certificate;
- Bank account statements clearly show the latest 3 months of pay.